MSU Students/Faculty and Staff use your MSU ID to register at the Maroon Volunteer Center
Starkville Area Habitat for Humanity allows you to practice your faith.
STEPS TO VOLUNTEER
- Create an OrgSync account by going to the OrgSync login page and filling out the “Get Signed Up” form.
- View the Volunteer Calendar below for available dates and times
- Once you create an account, you can view and register for a shift by signing in via the Service Partner Sign-In on the top right corner.
- To register a group of three or more people, please email Rob Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of volunteers, the desired shift, and your telephone number. All volunteers that are part of a group will have to fill out the volunteer waiver and bring the waiver to the site
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY VOLUNTEER CALENDAR
How can you get involved?
- Provide skilled or unskilled labor to build a house
- Framing Carpentry
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Cabinet Installation
- Trim Carpentry
- Clean up
- Pray for our organization and our partner families.
- Encourage your church to become a Habitat partner.
- Volunteer for a committee.
- Become a board member.
- Provide meals for workers.
- Lead devotionals on-site.
- Fund projects or provide in-kind donations.
What to wear to the site
- Tennis shoes (no sandals or flip flops)